Decorating a room with simple things can be a really fun and rewarding project – not to mention, it can be done cheaply and easily. In this article, we’ll show you how to decorate a room using only inexpensive and easily-available supplies.
So whether you’re looking to spruce up your home for less money or just want some new ideas for decorating on a budget, this article is for you!
Washi Tape Wall
Decorating a room with simple things can be fun and easy. One way to do this is to use washi tape to create a fun and unique look in your room. Here are some tips on how to decorate with washi tape:
-Start by measuring the space you want to cover. This will help you determine the size of the tape you need.
-Then, choose a design or motif that you want to use as your centerpiece. You can use any type of washi tape for this, from geometric designs to abstract patterns.
-Once you have selected your design, start by putting the washi tape in place on the wall where you want it to appear. Make sure that the edges of the tape are flush with the wall surface.
-Then, take your chosen design and start applying it in various places around the walls using a ruler or pencil as a guide. Be sure to leave enough space at the top and bottom of each panel so that you can hang photos or paintings later on.
-Finally, make sure that all of the edges of the tape are sealed by pressing them firmly against the wall surface with a piece of paper towel or a brush.
DIY Macrame Decor
Do you have a spare chair or an old rug that you no longer need? If so, you can easily turn it into a beautiful piece of macrame decor. All you need is some sturdy cord, some macrame hooks and some thread. Here’s how to do it:
1. Cut the cord lengthwise into two equal parts.
2. Slide one half of the cord under one loop of the macrame hook, then over the top of the hook and through the hole created. Pull tight to tighten the knot. Repeat on the other side.
3. Tie a simple knot in each end of the second half of the cord.
4. Hang your macrame piece by tying a knot in one end of the cord and looping it around the post or beam below, then pulling tight to secure.
Custom Designed Wallpaper
Adding a splash of personality to any room in your home is easy with custom wallpaper. With so many different designs and options available, you can find the perfect wallpaper for your home in just a few minutes. Custom wallpaper can add a unique touch to any room in your house, from the living room to the bedroom. Here are three tips for choosing the right wallpaper for your space:
1. Choose a Theme
When choosing wallpaper for your home, it’s important to choose a theme that matches the other décor in your space. If you have a modern style home with lots of white furniture, choose a modern wallpaper design that features geometric patterns or abstract shapes. If you have a traditional home with lots of colorful furniture, choose a traditional wallpaper design that features country scenes or elegant floral designs.
2. Consider Your Needs
When deciding which custom wallpaper design to choose, it’s important to consider what your needs are. If you want a design that will cover an entire wall, choose a large-scale design. If you only need some simple decoration on one wall of your room, choose a smaller-scale design that can be easily customized or replaced if you decide you want something
Accessorize a surface
Decorating with simple things can be a great way to add a pop of color or personality to a room without going over the top. Here are five ways to accessorize a surface in your home:
1. Hang small pictures: If you have a few small pictures that you love, but don’t have enough space to display them all on the wall, try hanging them on the wall using hooks or nails. This is a great way to add some personality and color to a room while using simple decorating ideas.
2. Use accessories: Accessories can take your simple decorating ideas up a notch. Try using colorful pillows, lamps, ornaments, and rugs to add some interest and flair to your space.
3. Add plants: Adding plants to your home can add tons of life and color to any space. Not only do plants provide beauty and function in our homes, but they’re also good for reducing stress levels. Choose plants that compliment your décor and give your room some freshness and oxygenation.
4. Use decals or stickers: If you’re looking for an easy way to spruce up your walls without having to mess with paint or wallpaper, try using dec
Hang some wall art
One way to decorate a room with simple things is by hanging some wall art. There are many different types of art to choose from, so you can find something that fits the style of your room. You could also try decorating with plants or accessories.
Toss a throw pillow on it.
A throw pillow is a simple way to add personality and color to any room in your home. You can also use them as a focal point for furniture or as a way to change up the look of an empty space. Plus, they’re affordable and easy to find.