Have you ever wished you could just disappear into your pool house for the summer? Well, now there are a number of ways to make your very own pool house without having to break the bank. In this article, we’ll share some great small pool house ideas that will have you enjoying your summer outdoors in no time.
What size should you make a pool house?
Most pool homeowners would agree that having a small pool is better than no pool at all. However, deciding what size pool to build can be a daunting task. Especially if you have never done it before. Here are some guidelines to help you make an informed decision:
-If you plan on using your pool regularly, then build it at least 18’ x 30’ inches.
-If you only want to use your pool occasionally or during special events, then build it smaller. A 12’ x 18’ pool will suffice for most people.
– If you only plan on using your pool occasionally and don’t mind not having a lot of space around it, then a 6′ x 12′ pool is perfect.
What is typically in a pool house?
– Pool house typically includes a large deck with seating for guests, as well as a hot tub or pool. The walls surrounding the pool are typically made of glass or plastic to allow guests to see and enjoy the water. Additional features may include an outdoor kitchen, a spa, and a bar.
How much is a pool house in UK?
A pool house can range in price from around £30,000 to well over £1 million. Prices will depend on a number of factors, such as size and location. In general, however, the more expensive a pool house, the more features it will likely have.
Does a pool house add value?
There is no doubt that a pool house can add value to a property. In today’s market, where home values are soaring, any amenity that can increase its value is definitely worth considering. So why not build one yourself?
Here are some small pool house ideas to get started:
– Add a spa area with a waterfall or hot tub.
– Create an outdoor living area complete with furniture and fire pits.
– Add a covered patio for relaxing in the sun or hosting outdoor events.
Should your pool house match your house?
One of the most important decisions you’ll make when building your pool is choosing whether or not the pool house should match the style of your home.
A pool house that clashes with the architecture of your home can create a negative impression and may not be as inviting as one that blends in with the surrounding landscape. There are a few things to consider when choosing a pool house style:
– If you have an older home, chances are the style of your pool house may be more traditional and may feature awnings and porches.
– If you’re on a tight budget, go for a more contemporary pool house design that uses concrete or metal panels instead of wood.
– If you have a modern home, go for a design that features glass walls and floor-to-ceiling windows to take advantage of the view.
Regardless of what style you choose, there are some key tips to keep in mind when designing your own pool house:
– Make sure the size, shape and layout of your pool House is compatible with your property’s landscape and architectural features.
– Use natural materials such as wood or stone instead of synthetic materials when designing your pool House to give it a more rustic look
What should a pool house have in it?
When thinking about what to put in a pool house, it is important to think about what the homeowners want and need. There are many small pool house ideas that can be implemented into a property, based on the needs and wants of the homeowners.
A small pool house should have everything a homeowner needs for swimming, sunning, and relaxing, including a patio or deck for lounging.
Some things that may be included in a pool house are outdoor furniture, a grill or smoker, an outdoor shower, air conditioning, and a TV or stereo. There are many ways to make a poolhouse into an inviting space, and the options are endless. The most important thing is to find what works best for the homeowners and their specific needs.
What is the best furniture for pool house?
What are the best pool house ideas for small yards?
What is the best way to decorate a pool house?
Bloggers have been sharing their ideas on what the best furniture for a pool house is. Some recommend using large pieces that will be eye-catching and provide a space to relax, while others say it’s better to use pieces that are more subtle and blend in with the rest of the home.
Decorating a pool house can be as simple or elaborate as you want it to be, but some tips on how to make your space look its best include using plants and flowers, adding lighting, and installing artwork.