The bathroom is one of the most important rooms in the house, and it’s also one of the most personal. It’s a place where we can relax and rejuvenate, so it’s no surprise that people are constantly looking for ways to make their bathrooms more stylish and comfortable.
If you’re thinking about renovating your bathroom or simply want to know what’s trending, read on for our top 5 picks for bathroom trends in 2022!
Top bathroom trends of 2022
1. Smart technology: More and more homeowners are looking for ways to incorporate smart technology into their homes, and the bathroom is no exception. Products like hands-free faucets, toilets with built-in bidets, and showerheads with built-in speakers are becoming more popular.
2. Sustainability: Homeowners are becoming more conscious of their impact on the environment and are looking for ways to make their homes more sustainable. Water-saving fixtures, recycled materials, and energy-efficient lighting are all popular sustainable bathroom trends.
3. Luxury: Homeowners are increasingly wanting to turn their bathrooms into a personal oasis where they can relax and rejuvenate. High-end finishes, luxurious materials, and spa-like features are all popular trends in luxury bathrooms.
4. Minimalism: As people’s lives become increasingly busy, they’re looking for ways to simplify and declutter their homes. In the bathroom, this manifests itself in minimalism trends like floating vanities and concealed storage.
Farmhouse style bathrooms
Farmhouse style bathrooms are becoming increasingly popular, and it’s easy to see why. This rustic yet chic style can make any bathroom feel warm and inviting. If you’re thinking of giving your bathroom a farmhouse makeover, here are some elements to consider:
Exposed beams, shiplap walls, or reclaimed wood details will give your bathroom a cozy farmhouse feel.
A clawfoot tub is the perfect addition to a farmhouse style bathroom.
Antique fixtures and hardware can really help to complete the look.
A palette of neutral colors will give your bathroom a calming vibe. Think whites, creams, and light grays.
Bring in some greenery with potted plants or fresh flowers.
There are many different trends in bathroom design these days, but one of the most popular is the modern look. This type of bathroom typically features clean lines and a minimalistic design. Often, the fixtures and fittings are all white or neutral colors, which can help to create a feeling of space and calm.
Another popular trend is to add a touch of luxury to the bathroom. This might mean installing a rain shower head, or adding some elegant finishing touches like a chandelier or luxurious towels.
Whatever your style, there are plenty of ways to create a stylish and modern bathroom. So why not experiment with some of the latest trends and see what works for you?
Bathrooms with a view
There is no doubt that bathrooms with a view are trending right now. This is likely due to the fact that they offer homeowners a unique way to enjoy their private space while also providing them with a stunning backdrop for any number of activities, from relaxing in the tub to getting ready for a night out on the town.
Whether your bathroom overlooks the city skyline or the natural beauty of your backyard, there are plenty of ways to make this space work for you. If you’re looking for some inspiration, check out these five amazing bathrooms with a view:
1. A spacious bathroom with a view of Central Park in New York City
2. A serene bathroom with a waterfall view in Hawaii
3. A rustic bathroom with a mountain view in Colorado
4. An elegant bathroom with an ocean view in California
5. A cozy bathroom with a forest view in Oregon
Small but mighty bathrooms
1. Small but mighty bathrooms:
Bathrooms are one of the most important rooms in the house, and they are also one of the most commonly used rooms. Because of this, it is important to keep your bathroom up-to-date and trendy.
One of the latest trends in bathroom design is small but mighty bathrooms. These bathrooms may be small in size, but they pack a big punch when it comes to style and functionality.
Here are some tips for designing a small but mighty bathroom:
1. Use light colors: Light colors will make a small space feel bigger and brighter.
2. Keep it simple: When it comes to small spaces, less is more. Keep the design simple and uncluttered for a sleek and sophisticated look.
3. Get creative with storage: Make use of every nook and cranny for storage. Wall-mounted shelves, over-the-toilet shelving, and under-sink storage are all great options for storing bathroom essentials in a small space.
4. Add an accent wall: An accent wall can add personality and pizzazz to any room, including a small bathroom. Choose a bold color or pattern to make a statement in your little space.
How to make your bathroom trendier
There are a few key ways to make your bathroom trendier. First, consider adding some greenery. Plants can really liven up a space and make it feel more inviting. If you don’t have much natural light, opt for low-maintenance options like succulents or air plants.
Second, think about your color scheme. Bathrooms tend to be fairly neutral spaces, but that doesn’t mean they have to be boring. Try incorporating some bold accent colors through your towels, shower curtain, or even just a few well-placed accessories.
Third, don’t forget the details. Adding unique hardware or fixtures can really help elevate the look of your bathroom. And finally, don’t forget to accessorize! Towels, soap dispensers, and other small items can really help personalize your space and make it feel like your own.
From what we can see, the top bathroom trends for 2022 include a focus on sustainability, self-care, and technology. Whether you’re looking to install a rain shower head or upgrade your toilet to a smart model, there are plenty of ways to make your bathroom more efficient and eco-friendly.
And with more people working from home than ever before, adding luxury items like heated floors and towel warmers can make your daily routine that much more enjoyable. No matter which trends you choose to embrace in your own bathroom, we hope that you’ll find something on this list that inspires you!